Highlights from This Week in Startups Interview with Dalton
Tuesday, November 20, 2012 – 111 views
— by orian
I found @jason's interview of @dalton a few days ago to be quite interesting. Given that many folks probably don't want to sit through an hour's worth of video, I thought I'd link to some parts I found most interesting:
- 0:11:18 - "What was it like to shut down iMeem?"
- 0:14:40 - the perils of believing your own press
- 0:25:31 - the inspiration for App.net
- 0:28:44 - driving innovation through unbundling
- 0:31:24 - believing in 3rd party developers
- 0:39:35 - "...it's an uphill battle for you, is it not?"
- 0:45:33 - "Would you say you're radioactive?"
- 1:01:04 - App.net as HBO
1 Replies – 3 Reposts – 2 Stars
Link to Conversation on ADN